Karate Trial Terms and Conditions
5 Class Karate Trial + FREE Uniform
- Some classes/events may be excluded from this trial.
- Only available once to previously unregistered members and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- This trial has no expiry.
- To continue attendance beyond your trial sessions you must purchase a membership. Speak with a staff member if you have any questions.
- If you sign up for a membership before your 3rd class, you will receive a discount on the joining fee as outlined in the membership forms.
- All spectators (including children) must be respectful of ongoing sessions and will not talk, shout out to participants, make excessive noise or run onto the training area during classes.
- Jewellery and accessories are to be kept to a minimum while training. No watches (other than fitness trackers when appropriate), earrings or other piercings are to be worn.
- I promise to uphold the true spirit of karate-do and never use my skills that I learn against any person, save for self-defence of myself, family or friends, in the instance of extreme danger of unprovoked attack or in support of law and order.
- Photos and videos of classes, events, or sessions may be taken, and you consent to the use of these videos or images containing your image by Emplify for marketing purposes.
- The dojo manager may refuse membership at any point during the trial period or prior to signing up as a member at their discretion, acting reasonably.